Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

100th Post!!!

100th post

Wow I can't believe this is my 100th post...I have had so much fun blogging over the past six months! Not only do I blog here at Science Gal, but I also have my Virginia Studies Blog....blog on Critters in the Classroom, the Lesson Cloud and now Classroom Freebies, Too.

I know I am not the most well known or successful blogger out there, but I think I may be catching on.

To thank you all for being my faithful followers, stalkers and friends I made up a new powerpoint with wondering questions. The last one I made seems to be really popular on TeachersPayTeachers.


This one is provokes our wondering about scientists...I tried to include pictures of women, men and minorities to be inclusive in many  different fields.  Scientists at a lab, at NASA, in the classroom, as doctors and even habitat scientists... I hope you will find it thought provoking for your students this week.  

Happy 100th Post! 


http://www.slideshare.net/LeslieLausten/what-do-you-wonder-about-scientists



I hope you enjoy it and keep reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment