Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

NEW SUMMER FOCUS

I am excited to share with you my summer focus:  ANIMALS!  I love life science and learning about animals -- especially those found on the East Coast of North America.  Every grade level teaches something about animals - habitats, adaptations, food web, etc...

My plan is to provide resources on individual animals - birds, reptiles, amphibians, mammals and even insects.  I am going to create these resources for a CHEAP price of $1.00...along with links to youtube videos, suggested children's books to read aloud and of course worksheets for your classroom. I will always offer ONE page for FREE!

The worksheet packets will include:
vocabulary cards
kid-friendly passages
spots to draw or reflect on the concepts taught

My first post is on EAGLES....look for it tomorrow!


PS - I have also dropped the price on all of my resources available on TeachersPayTeachers.  If you follow me, you know MOST of my resources are FREE.  But the few theat I do charge for, I have dropped the prices.  Check it out.... and tell me what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment